Halloween is an exciting time of the year with the spooky spirit, decorations, and delicious treats. Because we know everyone, young and old wants to enjoy the ghostly holiday, we have gathered some costume ideas for pediatric wheelchair users. The internet is a great resource for hundreds of ideas for costumes, so the Medical Department Store came up with a few great ones for you.
- Ice Cream Truck Driver- Your child would love to have any type of creative costume, but we know this one would especially be a hit. With cardboard, paint, and a creative mind you can transform the pediatric wheelchair.
- Mario Cart- Put a twist on a classic video game. Your child can easily dress in overalls and red clothing to become Mario. The wheelchair can be decorated by covering the wheels with cardboard and red paint to form a car.
- Bulldozer Driver- Has your young one dreamed of building and construction? Let their dream come alive by painting poster board yellow and covering the wheels. You can also create a bulldozer by attaching it to the feet rest.
- Disc Jockey- Are they into music and mixing sound? A large box with discs taped to the top can easily lie over the wheelchair, like a table. Let them customize it with different colors and themes.
- Chef- Cook up a delightful costume that pairs well with a wheelchair. Similar to the DJ costume, you can cover the wheelchair like a table for a cooking surface and attach cake mix, plastic bowls, and cooking utensils to the surface.
Your child will not only be excited for the spirit of Halloween, but they will also be ready to wear the unique costume you made. Everyone should feel special on Halloween and the Medical Department Store wants your child to enjoy trick or treating.Tags: homemade halloween, wheelchair users